Go Back   UnKnoWnCheaTs - Multiplayer Game Hacking and Cheats

• Matrix Online. The Exploit that made my night Matrix Online. The Exploit that made my night
    sponsored advertisements

Matrix Online. The Exploit that made my night
    Old 13th October 2010, 09:40 AM   #1
    TimothyTimbers
    1337 H4x0!2

TimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these partsTimothyTimbers is infamous around these parts
    Recognitions Award symbolizing a retired staff member who dedicated a notable amount of time and effort to their past staff position. Former Staff
    Matrix Online. The Exploit that made my night

I will start by sharing info about mine.

The game was MxO. The first mmo i ever payed for.. and about 8 times due to bannings over suicide threats and harassment and discussing exploits.. but anyway i bring you the best experiencE!!

Back in the day I used an invincibility exploit and had a guy team-recall me outside of the tutorial zone. from there i grabbed a mission and entered it and waited long enough so that Agents of the matrix would spawn. These are very high level agents. AFter which i ran out of the mission without aborting the actual mission. There was no timer. They would follow me wherever i went. Again i was unable to be killed, so i just ran to a populated player area and had people try to take the agents out. At the time only two skills could damage them, and they did a very tiny bit of damage. Their level was 255 while player levels were capped at 50. but anyway i decided to climb up a pipe and hang out on a roof-top. the player who saw me would follow. i went on the roof so it wouldn't be so obvious that there was major action going on. Frequently the GAMe masters would visit some areas. best they not see my exploit in progress.

Anyway, the players would do all the work and slowly but surely they would kill both the agents at about the same time. For every agent that dies two more spawn. and because i was invincible there was in theory no end. of the attacks the players could use to hurt the agents, were AOE. So literally people could just camp with me on the roof top and with enough players lots of damage could be done causing more agents to spawn. Because of the AOE, an entire radius of the area is affected. The agents would stick quite close to me, and so the AOE attacks were hitting all of them at once as they were emitted. You can imagine how the numbers of these guys grew huge. Here is a picture of it, although it is the only existing one. Some jack-off turned it into a signature, so don't mind the effect and snickers crap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...j_snickers.jpg

Anyhow i basically stayed on the roof, and went to bed. to my surprise i woke up, and the game was still going and my shitty 512 mb worth of memory stood up over night. so i faced my view behind me to the sound of million shots coming my way, and lagged like fuck. don't forget that back then MMOs were still kinda new. anyhow i decided to run around in hopes they would follow. and they sure as hell did! funny as hell. other people however experienced so much lag it was forcing them to lose connection . there were glitches like people stuck mid in a jump as if they were frozen in mid air. anyway before the end i think i either quit by accident, or the server glitched up for me too.

There was forum posts. The game was canceled like a year or so ago. But there is still topics in the archive where you can read about it:

the exploit that caused a ton of agents to spawn and crash the server....

Old 13th October 2010, 01:23 PM   #2
    100Proof
    The Legendary Cheater

100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS100Proof DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS
    Recognitions Award symbolizing a retired staff member who dedicated a notable amount of time and effort to their past staff position. Former Staff
    Points: 18,262, Level: 18 Points: 18,262, Level: 18 Points: 18,262, Level: 18
    Level up: 31%, 1,038 Points needed
    Level up: 31% Level up: 31% Level up: 31%
    Activity: 0%
    Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
    Last Achievements Matrix Online. The Exploit that made my nightMatrix Online. The Exploit that made my nightMatrix Online. The Exploit that made my nightMatrix Online. The Exploit that made my night
    You post the weirdest stuff here.... just thought I would add that after wasting my time over and over reading your questionable posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    || Uc Forum Rules ||
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 13th October 2010, 01:29 PM   #3
    Dynazu
    n00bie

Dynazu has made posts that are generally average in quality
    to bad MxO got shut down, would of loved to play it.

//edit:

Looks like there is a 'emulator' at http://www.mxoemu.info, but it's far from complete all you can do is walk around.
    Seeing as this has been in development since 2005 I doubt it will be like te real MxO any time soon.

Last edited by Dynazu; 13th October 2010 at 02:47 PM.