Go Back   UnKnoWnCheaTs - Multiplayer Game Hacking and Cheats

• Hack Stuff in C# (VB/C#.NET) Hack Stuff in C# (VB/C#.NET)
    sponsored advertisements

Hack Stuff in C# (VB/C#.NET)
    Old 28th January 2009, 10:54 AM   #1
    d1gitalSLR
    Supreme H4x0|2

d1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSd1gitalSLR DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS
    Points: 25,392, Level: 22 Points: 25,392, Level: 22 Points: 25,392, Level: 22
    Level up: 93%, 108 Points needed
    Level up: 93% Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
    Activity: 0%
    Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
    Last Achievements Hack Stuff in C# (VB/C#.NET)Hack Stuff in C# (VB/C#.NET)Hack Stuff in C# (VB/C#.NET)Hack Stuff in C# (VB/C#.NET)
    Arrow Hack Stuff in C# (VB/C#.NET)

This is my first tutorial for Unknown Cheats, the people here are so nice.

So heres me giving back.

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/trace/...oryreader.aspx

That is a good read to get you started with the MemoryProcessReaderLib

It has a hook and its pre-setup to call the Win32 C++ WriteProcessMemory and ReadProcessMemory.

Now for the start of your class. You will need to add these using Statements.

Code:
    using System.Diagnostics;
    using ProcessMemoryReaderLib;
    At the beginning of your partial class (if you are doing this in a windows form) add these:

Code:
    ProcessMemoryReader Reader = new ProcessMemoryReader();
    Process[] MyProcess = Process.GetProcessesByName("GAME");// Do Not Include the .exe part
    ProcessModule mainModule;
    int GAMEBaseAddress; // Base Address
    int bytesReadSize; // out Value not used
    Where ever you have your C# dll or Form in my case loaded add code like this.
    Code:
    private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                try
                {
                    mainModule = MyProcess[0].MainModule;
                    GAMEBaseAddress = (int)mainModule.BaseAddress;//get base address
                    Reader.ReadProcess = MyProcess[0];
                    Reader.OpenProcess();
                }
                catch (Exception)
                {
                    MessageBox.Show("Please Start GAMENAME\nBefore running this hack.", "Error: 120");//dont run unles the game is running
                    Application.Exit();
                }
            }
    Now you are able to do what ever you would nomally do in C++, just with a twist.

For something like a loop on its own thread I would reccomend Timers set to around 100-200ms.

For an example I will just use a button to make things simpler:
    Code:
    byte[] health;
    health = Reader.ReadProcessMemory((IntPtr)(GAMEBaseAddress + 0xA3DA3C), 4, out bytesReadSize);
    It follows this, ReadProcessMemory((IntPtr)(Address), sizeof, out bytesReadSize);

For Writeprocessmemory its simple the same.
    Code:
    Reader.WriteProcessMemory((IntPtr)(GAMEBaseAddress + 0x75D534), BitConverter.GetBytes((float)10), out bytesReadSize); // Writes a int32, BitConverter Converts it to a byte array which can be writen.
    WriteProcessMemory Follows this ((IntPtr)Address, Value2Write, out BytesReadSize)

You can do many diffrent types of pointers with this simple method aswell, I am not 100% sure how to do pointers but this method works just fine.

Code:
    int pointer1 = BitConverter.ToInt32(Reader.ReadProcessMemory((IntPtr)(GAMEBaseAddress + 0xA3DA3C), 4, out bytesReadSize), 0);
    Reader.WriteProcessMemory((IntPtr)(pointer1 + 0x75D5E8), BitConverter.GetBytes((float)8), out bytesReadSize);
    I hope this helps someone, Thank you Unknown-Cheats for helping me with an assortment of C++ problems (I'm not too perfect with C++ like I am with C#)

Old 1st February 2009, 10:19 AM   #2
    TeNsIOn
    A God

TeNsIOn has a near-average in quality posting ability
    Nice effort.

Old 1st February 2009, 06:11 PM   #3
    Stevepwns
    A Legend

Stevepwns has Private Hacks You Want!Stevepwns has Private Hacks You Want!Stevepwns has Private Hacks You Want!Stevepwns has Private Hacks You Want!Stevepwns has Private Hacks You Want!Stevepwns has Private Hacks You Want!
    Recognitions Members who have contributed financial support towards UnKnoWnCheaTs. Donator (1)
    Award symbolizing a retired staff member who dedicated a notable amount of time and effort to their past staff position. Former Staff
    very nice, +1 thanks for the contribution
    This is [UC Bunny]. Copy [UC Bunny] into your signature to help him on his way to world domination :]

Old 20th March 2009, 07:48 PM   #4
    Anasha

Anasha is officially drafted by UCAnasha is officially drafted by UC
    GJ Dude. +1 rep

Old 21st March 2009, 10:41 AM   #5
    JoshRose
    retired moderator

JoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating communityJoshRose is a legend in the cheating community
    Recognitions Award symbolizing a retired staff member who dedicated a notable amount of time and effort to their past staff position. Former Staff
    Good, but could do with some more comments aboout the code, rather than just "Paste this after" if you see what i mean.

+rep anyway